- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect the following personal information from you.
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and phone number
- Billing information, residential address and billing address
- Information about your business, such as company name, address, business type and owner
We may collect the personal information of third parties when you add the names of shareholders or beneficiaries on our order forms. Collection of third-party personally identifiable information may be necessary to process and register your order for certain products or services. We will not use this information for any other commercial purpose. These third parties may contact us at [email protected] to request that we remove this information from our database.
We use the information we collect to:
- fulfil your order;
- send you an order confirmation;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- send you the requested product or information;
- respond to customer-service requests;
- send you communications;
- conduct due diligence; and
- respond to your questions and concerns.
- INFORMATION SHARING
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities (such as processing your order/payment, registering your business or offering customer service). These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services.
Some of our pages utilize “framing techniques” to serve content to and from our service providers (such as a payment processor) while preserving the look and feel of this site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to www.atlas-pma.com.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe, in good faith, that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets (in which case you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information); and
- to any other third party, with your prior consent to do so.
We are committed to providing the highest level of security and privacy. All online actions, including processing credit-card payments, are carried out securely using technology, supported by your browser, which encrypts all information that is sent to us. We use the best commercially available encryption on the internet. We take every precaution to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, release, alteration or destruction, and keep personal information only for the purpose you have provided it for.
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) statement
- To protect your valuable personal information, all data stored in One IBC®/One IBC® CPA’s databases, either online or offline, will be protected in accordance with the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation Link to European Union law), which comes into full effect on May 25th 2018.
Atlas Offshore Management Services Inc does not collect and process data except when voluntarily provided by you. We pledge to strictly follow international security and privacy protection standards.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES/COOKIES
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to track users’ behaviour and to save information you put in our forms. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following the directions provided in your internet browser’s “help” directory. If you reject cookies, you may still use this site, but your ability to use some areas of this site will be limited.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes your internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served with advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit-card, bank-account or proprietary-business information) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on this site, you can contact us at [email protected].
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Links to third-party sites
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers, in addition to other endorsements, on this site. These testimonials are pulled from a third-party service provider, which may ask for your personal information, including your name and email address. Though we do not post the personally identifiable information to this site, if you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact the data controller.
Changes to this policy
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions, please contact us by email or regular mail at the following address:
Atlas Offshore Management Services Inc
Panama City, Panama
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +507 395-2007